Ratings for Dr. Yani Dickens

I am shocked because Yani Dickens repeatedly announced that he wanted to date people exactly like his particularly identified students.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Yani Dickens is a very competent, professional, and culturally sensitive psychologist who has expertise in sports psychology, dialectical behavior therapy, and eating disorders. I would recommend him without any reservation to my family and friends who need mental health services.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Yani Dickens was a supervisor for my postdoctoral training and has been a colleague for the past several years. He is exceptionally dedicated to his clients and I frequently refer to him. I consult with him on complex cases and know that he will offer an ethical, informed perspective. Dr. Dickens has the rare gift of an approach that combines empirical support and a genuine, caring presence.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Dickens is my colleague. He is not only very knowledgeable, but extremely helpful, punctual, and ethical. In fact, I often consult with him on tricky ethical situations because I admire his ability to be logical but also caring. He is a top notch psychologist.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018