Ratings for Dr. William Brown

I have always been very pleased with Dr. Brown's visits. He is very informative and has always taken all the time I needed to answer any questions. He has a way of making me feel comfortable and at ease during appointments. Any problem I have had, he has made suggestions and fixed them appropriately. I trust his opinion fully and would recommend him to anyone. His staff (particularly nursing) is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I love Dr. Brown! He delivered both my babies, and always made me feel comfortable. He jokes with me a lot and makes me feel at ease. His nurse Connie is warm, caring, and very competent.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Felt that he was condescending and arrogant. Did not take time to explain. Had nurse hand out prescription because he gone on to next patient, leaving no time to ask follow up questions.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2007

Dr. Brown is a good OB-GYN doctor. He stay busy all the time. He doesn't seemed to have the time to discuss about my health problem. He is always in a hurry. His nurses and staff are unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2006

Dr. William Brown's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)