Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Vanderzee

Without a doubt, the worst encounter I have ever had with a doctor. She doesn't listen to you and even though you know more about your own medical issues, she just goes by what the book says. Who is she to tell you how you feel? You are the one with the issue, yet she doesn't trust anything you say. You might as well not be in the room. She doesn't look at your medical history and anything you say goes right out the other ear. I do however think the rest of the doctors at the same clinic are amazing.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

In short, Dr. Vanderzee trusts her patients, and in turn receives trust from them. She is the paragon of what a "doctor" should be, by listening, caring and becoming a part of her patient's health and wellness. She single-handedly changed my life and discovered a condition I had, which no other doctors that I had gone to for years and years to figure out, but Dr. Vanderzee was by far more passionate and absolutely brilliant than any other doctor I had ever had before her. She is a family-medicine MD, and has the mind and ability of many other speciality areas, so that is why I trust her boundless mental capabilities in the realm of medicine. Without a doubt, she is one of Seattle's TOP DOCTORS!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

She is very thorough and I liked her so much I switched from my doctor to her the same day. She is a bright and very knowledgeable doctor young doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012