Ratings for Dr. Nicholas D. Iagulli

I travel to Texas from Florida to see Dr. Iagulli. I am not a cry baby and I'm willing to do my part when it comes to my health. He's my doctor, not my mother. He did more for me in one visit than the doctor in Florida did in years. I now travel to Texas twice a year to see him. When I told him the Florida doctor wanted to operate, he could only shake his head. The arthritis in my shoulder is very bad; my ankle is not much better. Dr. Iagulli continues to be conservative in his treatment. I am able to deal with my arthritis pain based on his recommendations and the exercises I learned during my physical therapy sessions. When and if I must have shoulder surgery, he is the only doctor I will trust to do it. His physical therapy department is outstanding. As to his bedside manner, he tells you like it is and doesn't mince words. He is NOT condescending. I am a woman, I recognize a condescending attitude in a heartbeat. I'll be eternally grateful that he was there when the pain in my shoulder was so horrific that I couldn't hold my newborn grandson. He eased my pain then and continues to help me. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants an excellent doctor who is conservative in his treatment and is willing to do his/her part when it comes to their health. BTW, I'm on Medicare. He certainly doesn't get paid a lot to see me. So much for the statements regarding his being 'out for the money'. I also have great interactions with his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Iagulli to anyone who needs an orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I felt like doctor was only after insurance money. My knee was in really bad shape and I feel like he did procedure knowing it would not help. After seeing another ortho doctor I found out things that Dr Iagulli never addressed

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I have to echo the same as the review dated 2/12/16. Very poor front end management - seems I'm not the only one affected by their "forgetfullness" and my well planned out year end procedure "overlooked due to the holidays". Really tired of dealing with this dr's staff and their lack of attention to detail and taking care of me as a patient. Dr. Iagulli is okay as far as a doctore with a few exceptions: I require injections in my knees due to lack of cartlage and arthritis. Dr will ONLY do the injections on separate days - he will not do an injection in each knee on the same day. Says "due to insurance reasons" and "he may not get paid". Truth of the matter is - after consulting United Healthcare, there are NO restrictions on number of injections - it's totally approved and there aren't any issues with payment except that the Dr doesn't get paid as much as he does if the injections are done on different days. This Dr isn't for his patients - he's for his pocketbook. Lastly, I've been seeing Dr Iagulli for about 3 years now. Every time I go in, he carries on as if I've never even seen him before. He's young and needs to learn how to relate to people in general. Have requested by records and am finding another Ortho doctor; they're on every corner.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I had a terrible experience overall. It took me over a month and three voicemails to even get a call back from Erica the surgery scheduler after my initial appointment. They had apparently "forgot" or overlooked me during the busy holiday times. Hmm.. Pre-op appointment I had to wait an hour past my scheduled appointment time and did not even see Dr. Iagulli. Surgery day went well, except for the fact my surgery was delayed by one hour which was spent anxiously waiting in the hospital bed. Post op appointment was still not with the surgeon, and they still haven't properly called in my prescription a week and two phone calls later. Would not recommend, poor management and organizational skills.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Iagulli for my shoulder after I had underwent a prior shoulder surgery by another doctor. I still had pain after my first surgery and Dr. Iagulli was able to diagnose that I had re-tore my rotator cuff. I under went arthroscopic surgery to fix my torn rotator cuff by Dr. Iagulli. After several months of rehab at Trinity Orthropedics, I now have full motion and function in my shoulder. I am so happy that I was referred to Dr. Iagulli, and highly recommend Trinity Orthopedics!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Iagulli does a not have any bedside manner. He is not very sympathetic when it comes to helping you. Seems like you're just a insurance number so he can get paid. Just wants you to get in so he can bill your insurance company. Would not recommend him. Staff very inexperienced when dealing with your insurance. Don't get your hopes up on what he or his assistants says. Just wait to see if they follow through. Waited 50 minutes over the appointment time for them to see me and they forgot/skipped me according to the front desk. She did not know why.

Submitted November 17, 2014

He is the best orthopedic doctor that specializes in sports injuries. He got me back in the game!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Iagulli spent at the most 20 mins with me over 3 visits and immediately made me feel uncomfortable. I made the mistake of showing my confusion over his diagnosis which caused condesention bordering on hostility. He dismissed me as I prefer not to have cortisone shots. Told me that the physical therapists that worked with me for over 12 hours were wrong about my shoulder. I would not recommend him to anyone and now require a second opinion.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr Iagulli talks down to his patients and can quickly become short if questioned. The wait time was regularly one hour and the inter office communication and communication with the adjoining rehab staff was very poor. I will ill finish my treatment elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Nicholas D. Iagulli's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Hurst, TX