Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. Kinney

Dr. Kinney is great. He was my son's pediatrician from the time he was born until he was 2, when we moved out of state. He was always patient and understanding and incredibly competent. He takes the time to really listen and does everything possible to figure out problems and find a solution. He explains things in a way that is easy to understand without being patronizing. He interacts well with the kids he sees, you can tell he really enjoys being around children, even when they're not being very likable (my son peed on him once, I was mortified but he just laughed it off), which is not always the case with doctors, even other pediatricians sometimes seem like they don't really like kids. Since we moved my son has developed some health issues and I'm constantly reminded how lucky we were to have him as his pediatrician while we did because we haven't found another doctor that we've liked or trusted as much as we did him. Wish we could have taken him with us when we moved.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Always available in or outside his office. He bends over backwards to help in every way.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Daniel M. Kinney's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)