Ratings for Dr. John E. Popovich

Was my family doctor for 13 years until I suddenly got sick. Popovich refused to see me on several occasions and just kept referring me to Specialists who misdiagnosed me and made condition exponentially worse. His last referral was to a Pain Specialist and told me that I needed to learn to live with the pain. I would not accept this advice. I researched my symptoms online and shortly confirmed the cause of my illness. I started treatment with another doctor who specialized in treating what I had but Popovich refused to work with that Physician. Don't get me wrong. The first twelve years I was a patient, it was good relationship. However, when I needed the doc the most in year thirteen, I was turned away. The Doc's my way or the highway medical approach is close minded and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Popovich is always a professional in his approach and sensitive to his patient's health care needs. He provides up to date patient education, and follows up with patient health monitoring needs. His office is efficient and accomodating for sick care needs. He serves our family ages 24, 26, and 53, each and every one of us are living happy, healthier lives because of Dr. Popovich!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2007

Very Very Knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 15, 2006

Dr. John E. Popovich's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1979)