Ratings for Dr. Ariel Exposito

I had a very good experience at this office. Dr Exposito is very knowledgeable and honest. Great dental work and caring staff.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I love my new veneers!!! Thank you for such a good work Dr Exposito!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Great service and professional office staff. Dr Exposito has great bedside manners and knowledgable. My chipped front tooth was fixed quickly and it was a work of art! Thank you....

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Professional service and good care was my experience at this dental office. I would recommend to family and friends!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Great and meticulous doctor...good bedside manners...explained the treatment needed in detail..helpful staff!!!! I recommended to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

I had a very bad experience with Dr. Ariel Exposito. I would not recommend him to anyone. It appeared to me that I had to do what he wanted, which was to spend money, or I would get no service. I was just trying to get my teeth cleaned and he wanted to do an extra special job and charge me an extra high fee. Funny I just had my teeth cleaned by another dentist less than two months ago so I hardly needed to "extra" cleaning and spending more money with Dr. Exposito. Then his staff lied to me twice. I would never recommend this doctor. If you want to save your wallet go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012