Ratings for Dr. Aila Dela Cruz

Dr. Dela Cruz tells me I was one of her first patients when she first moved to Shelburne and after 5years she has seen me and my family through so much. I sadly have to move for work and she will be too far to go to. The girls out front and the nurses are always so helpful. Very good clinic, we will miss coming here.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Dr. A. Dela Cruz is one of the finest, well mannered Doctor one could ever hope to find. She does not rush you, try’s to understand your situation and what you are going through. She does follows ups, and always smiling. She has been more helpful to me, than a few specialists I have been to. I almost fell over when she did a house call. Haven’t seen that happen since the 50’s. She has a calm, relaxing voice, and will talk out things to you, and she is great at calming you down if your stressed out. Always quick with her responses. I haven’t had a better dr in over 30 years. I just hope she and her husband do not decide to leave.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Delacruz called me at home and I was so worried something was wrong but no it was just to say things were ok with my results and to checkup on me. Do doctors even do that anymore? She and her husband are so down to earth they don’t talk over your head and make sure you understand your treatment. She will also write it down for my dad so he remembers when he sees her. And ya she has writing you can read! There have been a lot of changes in that clinic for many years now but I hope she stays for a long time so I never have to find somebody else.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Dela Cruz is one of a kind doctor. She is very intelligent and actually takes the time to listen to you. She is not judgemental and is very caring. She explains everything she plans to do and makes you feel comfortable. Highly recommend seeing her. She has such a gentle and friendly personality as well. I will never forget the appointments I’ve had with her. The staff are all very friendly and make you feel comfortable as well. Very good clinic.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Really takes the time to listen to you, I never feel rushed through an appointment. Me and my kids can usually get a booking within a couple of days, sometimes even on the same day which was not the case with our old doctor!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

She is very narrow minded and does not see the entire picture before making g a decision. She gave me the wrong diagnosis and put me on meds that made the situation worse. She gets frustrated by me making appointments to let her know I am still feeling ill all the time.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Me and both my children are patients of Dr. Dela Cruz. Very pleasant, caring and knowledgeable. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

My 1 year old daughter and myself are both patients of Dr. Dela Cruz and we find her to be extremely caring, considerate, knowledgeable and helpful in all matters. She follows up, she checks in and goes above and beyond any doctor I have previously been under the care of. I would highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014