Dr. Niels Nielsen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Niels Nielsen

Cutting edge stuff. He knows the latest in medicine. This guy is super booked tho.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Very helpful Psychiatrist. Makes you feel at ease quickly, is very understanding and very helpful. Has a very open mind if you are interested in specific types of treatment(s) as long as they do make sense. I'll be seeing him again.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

He was the best doctor I have ever talked to. Which says a lot for the city of Pullman. Which is known for student death, and horrible healthcare in general. I loved this doc, he knows what he's doing and is great at his job.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Dr. Niels Nielsen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I trained in psychiatry and psychotherapy at the University of Virginia, where I also served as a chief resident. I am board certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, working in private practice in Seattle. In my treatment approach I emphasize how physical and mental health complement each other. Through understanding social, cultural, psychological and biological aspects of one's mental health, I provide a comprehensive treatment to my patients.

• English