Ratings for Dr. Bradley W. Roberts

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring. I would recommend anyone to him needing any dental surgeries.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

There seemed to be more concern for the cost and less about the procedures. Each visit entailed more cost than what was previously quoted. No more visits to Dr. $obert$.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I went to Dr. Roberts for a wisdom tooth extraction. My other 3 wisdom teeth came in with no issue but the one to be removed was angled and pushing on the adjacent teeth. This was my first dental procedure that went beyond simple cleaning and I was conscious for it. I was pretty nervous and the nurse answered my questions before the procedure. From the initial application of the numbing shots to finishing up the work, Dr. Roberts talked me through what he was doing, letting me know what to expect without giving me the gory details. He and his assistant did a great job with what I think was a fairly difficult extraction. Still experiencing some swelling and pain a week later, Dr. Roberts saw me right away to examine the extraction site. My wait time was less than a minute on the same day I called for the follow-up visit. My experience with these types of procedures is (thankfully) limited, but I would recommend Dr. Roberts to others based on my experiences.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I had only met dr Roberts a matter of seconds before he in and outed me in the presurgery meeting. Once the surgeory was completed i was rushed out the door i was immediately in alot of pain and the only advice i recieved was eat more tylenol. I have eaten enough tylenol to where i feel it is unsafe and the pain still will not subside the pain. My bleeding has yet to slow down or stop and the only advice/ help i have recieved is eat more tylenol which is becoming to seem unhealthy i have yet been able to eat due to all of the blood and the pain despite im starving... I will recomend to anyone i know not to use Dr. Roberts once you pay they do not care what happens to you

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dental office staff were very abrupt, rude and show no respect for patients. Never got to see a dentist because I couldn't pay for a periodontal exam! If you do not have a big wallet, you don't get proper care.

Submitted April 21, 2011

I got 4 wisdom teeth removed under conscious sedation. Love Dr. Roberts and his staff. Very friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Fantastic job. I had my wisdom teeth extracted and it was as good as I could have hoped. The swelling was minimal and was gone within a matter of days. I would gladly go back to him for any care in the future!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

A nightmare - it was like paying him to torture my child, and the first thing out of his mouth sounded like an attorney's disclaimer form denying any wrongdoing whilst my child sat in tears. To make matters worse he didn't do the most important work first, which would have been less painful, so we still had to find another doctor to complete the job! Thank God the next one did a fantastic job, unlike Dr. Bradley Roberts.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009