Ratings for Dr. Jeanne L. Fitzpatrick

This is the most judgemental woman I've ever met. If you go to the ER in pain, you will be labeled as a addict or **** by her. Three of my family members have seen her, myself who went in with severe pink eye, never once asked for pain meds as I'm on a pain contract and use the Duragesic patch. I was treated with such disrespect and left the ER in tears without signing the release form. All I needed was a medication to cure this up! My husband, a retired military man of 32 years who HATES seeing a Dr thought he was having a heart attack/stroke. He had his usual two beers after work and this HORRIBLE Dr labeled him as an alcoholic! Yep, she told him it was nothing more then him being a **** :) Lastly, my 76 year old father who is also on the patch was brutally accused of opening up a patch and falsely saying he was overdosing JUST to get extra patches! IMAGINE that! Avoid this place like the plaque, or at least her. Call ahead of time then go to Silverton if she is on call in ER!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

Very arrogant, unprofessional, and not helpful to patients or their families.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2006

Dr. Jeanne L. Fitzpatrick's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Stayton, OR