Dr. Stephen S. Young

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephen S. Young

I always get the best service at Dr. Young's office. His level of expertise and attention to dental detail is worth traveling home for, even now that I'm living out of state. I recently chipped my tooth and he assessed the most appropriate and cosmetically correct procedure to properly correct the tooth. It now looks better than it did prior to my chipping the tooth. He did an excellent job in matching the tooth color perfectly; and I also had x-rays and my scheduled teeth cleaning in one visit. He and all his staff are not only professional and dedicated to what they do, but are so genuinely welcoming and friendly all the time. Love them all!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

I always enjoy the visits to Dy. Young's office! Warmly welcomed and treated like family. The offices feature the latest in technology- but it's their human touch that makes all the difference. Dr. Young is always efficient and top notch and answers questions in terms anyone can understand. I recommend his practice to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Young's office is incredible! From the time I arrived to the quick follow up, the office and staff were tremendous. The office has invested in technology that removes the stresses I used to get from other offices. Plus the time I was able to save not making several trips back to the office because he could handle making my crown in the one visit was fantastic.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Outstanding dental care. Every person in the office always greets me with enthusiasm and the utmost professionalism. Makes going to the dentist easy! Dr. Young and his team have been caring for me and my whole family for over 10 years!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

My family has been going to Dr. Young for 15+ years. We have always received great care from a very reassuring staff. My kids have always felt comfortable going and really have never "dreaded" the dentist. The wait time is usually minimal which is very much appreciated. He uses all the newest technologies to keep you comfortable during procedures. Great dentist and great staff!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

I recently had to have some pretty extensive work done on my teeth and a friend referred me to Dr. Young and his team. I have to say that I was amazed at how pleasant my experience was. The office is sparkling clean and pretty, they have all the latest technology, and most importantly every single person on Dr. Young's team is friendly, caring, gentle, and just all around awesome. I feel so lucky to have been referred to Dr. Young and can't recommend them enough. I wholeheartedly encourage anyone considering a new dentist to check them out, I am confident you will enjoy your visit as much as I did.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr. Stephen S. Young's Credentials

Dr. Young received his Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from Hampden-Sydney College in 1983. He graduated magna cum laude and an inductee into Phi Beta Kappa. He received the President's Award for achieving the highest GPA in the natural sciences in his graduating class. Then he entered the Medical College of Virginia at Virginia Commonwealth University to receive his Doctorate in Dental Surgery in 1987. He entered private practice upon graduation and opened his private dental practice in October 1990. Dr. Young strives to further his education and offer his patients the best dental care through extensive knowledge and state-of-the-art equipment. He spends numerous hours each year in continuing education, so he can provide his patients with the most current procedures and techniques. Dr. Young and his team will offer you the best care in a truly warm friendly environment. He grew up in Lynchburg, Virginia and still has many friends and family there. He enjoys spending time with his family, friends, teaching horse judging, boating, and Virginia history. Dr. Young is a member of many professional dental organizations. Organizations include: American Dental Association (ADA), Virginia Dental Association, Richmond Dental Society, the American Academy of Impact Dentristry (AAID), Academy of General Dentistry and the Virginia Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine.

• Spanish