Ratings for Dr. Ramiz A. Chaudhry

Dr. Chaudhry is one of the most humble and down to earth dentist I have ever met. I wish I had found him sooner.  I had to get numerous procedures done and I was so nervous about getting implants in front. However, he took his time to explain each step of the procedure. Everything was explained thoroughly. I look forward to my appointments with Dr. Chaudhry and my smile has never been brighter. I am so much more confident because I am no longer embarrassed or self-conscious about my smile. I’m honestly very thankful for him because the work he did is phenomenal. One of the many things I appreciate about Dr. Chaudhry is that he has flexible appointment times.  Especially, working a 9-5 job, I needed someone on the weekends. After each treatment, he took out time to check up on me. I highly recommend Dr. Chaudhry to any individual seeking a professional dentist and amazing results.  He is the best!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

One of the best doctor's u could find! Very gentle and explained everything very thoroughly.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dr Chaudhry did three implants and I had no pain after. He is kind and gentle. I am very happy with my work and him as my doctor

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr Chaudhry is one of the very few doctors I have met who takes his time with his patients. Easing their anxiety is a big concern to him. He saw sister, my mom and also did some gum work for me to plump out my lips while eliminating my gummy smile. I am very happy with his work and do not hesitate to tell others about him. He is very friendly. I actually look forward to the appointments :)

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

dr Chaudhry repositioned my lip to fix my smile. I had too much gums showing. He is very knowledgable and talented. I would see him again for any other work if needed.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Dr. Chaudhry is a very talented and caring Dentist. He not only listens to the patients needs but also educates them on the treatment. I got several implants from him. He is very gentle and caring. He is very professional and an excellent surgeon. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

The doctor is talented. He has given me a smile and my life back. He will listen to your concerns and delivers the results.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr C is a highly talented surgeon with professional bedside manners. Couldn't be happier with his work. He has changed my life and made it possible for me to smile.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Dr. Ramiz is very through and knowledgeable in his field. I had complicated issue with my teeth ( two superimposed frontal teeth) that were causing gum issues. Dr Ramiz resolved the issue and even did cosmetic work on it. Now I can smile more often. I would highly recommend him for implants , complicated surgery and cosmetic work.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

WONDERFUL PERIODONTIST. KNOWLEDGEABLE,CARING,GREAT HANDS...NO PAIN AFTER IMPLANTS

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012