Ratings for Dr. Derek D. Frye

Derek is the best chiropractor! He works with you to truly understand what is wrong and explains in detail exactly what the best treatment plan is. He never tries to sell you on something you do not need and is not in it for the money. I highly reccommend him!! Plus he has a great personality.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He is one of the greatest people to ever help me with my back problems. Both from his expertise AND his referrals. He is truly in this profession to help others!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Frye is amazing. He's so knowledgeable and actually takes the time to listen to whats going on. He makes sure you understand what's going on with your body. As far as chiropractors go, Dr. Frye is the best and and I would follow him just about anywhere he decides to move his practice to.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I was terrified to see a chiropractor, but I was involved in a car accident and was recommended to see a chiropractor. I went to see Dr. Frye and now I would never go anywhere else. I trust him so much. He is a great doctor and very caring. He is gentle with his adjustments and made me feel comfortable. Also, his staff is awesome and it's a great location.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr.Frye takes time to listen to your concerns and is very knowledgable with his explanations. He takes time to know and understand his patients. I highly recommend him and refer my family and friends to him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr. Frye is gentle in his adjustments and is very patient with each person. I recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011