Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Karp

Wonderful, compassionate doctor that has taken care of our children for over 15 years. Lots of friends and co-workers love him too! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

My toddler even felt comfortable with him. I love how he took the time to really explain and make sure I understood. The flexibility of the office is great!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr Karp was referred to us by a neighborhood mom & her husband who is an RN. He has been always been available (even last min on on a Sat, twice on a Sun). Dr. Karp is the best of the best, excellent bedside manners, clear instruction & reassurance. We see pride & delight on his face as sees our baby develop each visit. We've been w/ Dr. Karp since our lil girl was born. My husband & I are so grateful for & adore Dr. Karp. Nurses are top notch & really care. Reception provides excellent service, organized, & friendly. They will always make sure to get your sick lil one in right away.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Bedside manner is questionable. Very short and direct. Not a lot of compassion.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

He always listens when I have a concern and never makes me feel stupid or annoying for asking questions. He's also very good with my baby, she loves him!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Michael W. Karp's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1987)