Ratings for Dr. Lauren Halby

Dr. Lauren Halby is the best doctor anyone could go to. She listens to your needs and is very attentive. I hve been going to her for years. I wouldn't go to anyone else!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Halby’s for over 10 years. I am not young and have increasing issues. I think my issues would be debilitating if it were not for the care I receive from Doctor Halby. Thank you Garry Gambill

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Halby has always done well for our whole family for the last ten years. She spends as much time as necessary and does her job compassionately and efficiently, at least in our familie's experience. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I've been w/ Dr. Halby for about 17-18 yrs now. I do wish she would take the time to do a quick glance at my file before our visit. I find it uncomfortable that I have to remind her who I am and all about me each time I visit. Dr. Halby is a compassionate woman and that is certainly a plus in her care-taking. She is a lovely person and fine doctor, but could be a bit more aggressive in her advice. Her office staff's appearance is terrible. They dress as though they just fell out of bed. Neither are they particularly professional in their office behavior. Her nursing staff, although very nice, are also slovenly, and I do resent seeing unkept slobs at the doctor's office. Dr. Halby does not keep me waiting for more than 15 minutes - good thing, lest I'd be gone. My time is precious too, and I do not tolerate time-mismanagement by someone just because they have MD after their name.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

My family has been seeing her for almost 15 years and yet she barely acts like she knows us. She has never taken the time to truly diagnose any problems that I have; it's always, "Try this and call back if it doesn't work." Not only is this inefficient it takes a lot of time to go through the front desk. I was never truly aware of how unsatisfied I was until I was out of state and had an emergency health issue I had to see a doctor for; the doctor was amazing, saw me quickly, was friendly, funny, and extremely knowledgeable. He immediately organized tests for me that I was able to receive within a half hour. I had a diagnosis for a health issue I've had for 5+ years within a few days. I am now searching for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr. Halby has always taken time with me to answer questions. She is very personable and has a gentle touch. I appreciate that!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Would not recommend her. She spends the bare minimum of time with you and acts like she is wanting to get out of the exam room as quickly as possible. When I called to ask more questions, she wouldn't call back. Her staff finally did but they had missinformation about the history of medications I had taken!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Up until we moved, my wife and I were patients ever since 2000. She is very knowledgeable, concerned and takes the extra time to listen. Always willing to explain her conclusions and advice. Even had limited hours on Saturdays.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Family members will not use anyone else, all family members trust her to provide excellent care for any type of problem.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Dr. Lauren Halby's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)