Ratings for Dr. Tyrone L. Hardy

This surgeon, Dr. Tyrone Hardy, unfortunately made a grave error during a cervical spinal surgical procedure he performed on me in 2005. Right after he realized his mistake, he immediately "dropped" me and refused to even talk to me. When he operated on my cervical spine, he cut far to deeply and extensively, making a posterior incision many times greater than he should have. During this botched up procedure he cut deeply into muscles and nerves, causing me irrepairable harm. In 2008, after years of severe ongoing cervical upper back pain, I had a highly respected group of orthopedic surgeons review my MRI's and accompanying written medical reports relating to my pre-surgery, and post-surgery MRI films and medical findings reports. This group of well known orthopedic surgeons all agreed that Dr. Tyrone Hardy caused me irrepairable damage to extensive areas of my spine. This rendered me permanently disabled, and living with ongoing chronic severe back pain.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Very conservative and thorough!! Definitely recommend!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. Tyrone L. Hardy's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Amerigroup