Ratings for Dr. Matthew Pulewitz

Dr. Matt definitely helped my child become less anxious in certain situations. Which we are very thankful for and hopeful that it keeps up. However, wasn't helpful for my child getting anxious in every scenario, only certain types. Also never provided any feedback on how my child was doing and/or what we should be doing, etc. If he would have provided feedback throughout, I would have given him a higher score.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Matt Pulewitz - a very haughty character, very full of himself, who has read too may self-help books. Oh and he always makes you wait because he is more important than you. Avoid.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Fantastic! Would highly recommend to friends and family! Dr. Matt helped me through really difficult issues I was going through, I felt comfortable and found his treatment very effective.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

A total waste of time and money to hear useless opinions. Sure loves to hear himself talk!

Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Pulewitz is incredibly helpful. His style is incredibly approachable and his advice is very practical. I would highly recommend him, especially for younger patients.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012