Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Miller

Dr. Miller removed my thyroid several years ago. He did a magnificent job. He has since moved to Hot Springs and I have recommended my daughter to travel from Benton to Hot Springs for her concerns.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Amazing service. We would drive just an hr to see him. So glad he is in hs now.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr Miller removed my thyroid due to cancer. Anyone that has ever faced cancer can agree that it is a very scary time in one's life but Dr Miller helped me face the most difficult situation by taking the time to totally explain every detail in the simplistic terms I needed. His surgery and follow up care was second to none. I have returned to him for other ear, nose and throat problems since that time and have yet to be disappointed. In fact, just learned he moved from Little Rock to Hot Springs and I have an appointment with him later this week. He is worth the drive. I have friends and acquaintances that have gone through thyroid surgery and I have yet to hear of any of them tell me their doctor went to the extent mine did in going the extra mile to ensure there was no more cancer.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Miller was the first surgeon I have ever used. Other doctors admired his work on me. I think he had done an awsome job removing my thyroid. He made it a breeze. He was had the best manners, understanding, ect.. One visit and you will know that you are in good hands. Thank you Dr. Miller for your help

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Lost my voice-Dr. Miller ran test to determine my problem. He found that I had thyroid cancer. He removed the thyroid and cancer. Dr. Miller is the most professional, knowledgeable, caring, Doctor I have every been to.He and his staff made me feel at ease and comfortable in facing this news. At the time of surgery he was a comfort, he explained every detail to me. I met all the nurses and everyone else that assisted. There is not a better Doctor to go to in Little Rock or anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Wonderful experience highly recommended! We drive from hs and don't mind a bit. His nurse Cindy is great also!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Has operated on my son multiple times- he is awesome! DK

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey J. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Texas