Ratings for Dr. Richard Stern

Terrible experience.I did not find him helpful at all and could not get past his ignorance.I do not recommend him to anyone and will never go back myself.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

What an ignorant Dr. He is condescending and rude. He should not be allowed to practice medicine - he clearly does not uphold the hipocratic oath. I would never see this gut again!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Stern is rude, condensending with the agenda to boost is his own ego. He directly contradicted another doctor while in his presence, lying to my mom who infortunately was under his care while she battled terminal cancer. Dealing with him during my mother's illness as well as my being referred to him was an experience I intend not to repeat. I now refuse to be referred to him. Terrible experiences and memories from dealing with this man. He has be repremanded by the College of Surgeons and Physicians- look it up on line.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014