Ratings for Dr. Kara J. Goldman

I really wish that I could give this office a higher rating because I love Dr. Goldman. However, this office has extremely difficult hours (only open Tuesday and Thursday) and the receptionists have terrible manners. Not only do they speak down upon you, but they speak over you and interrupt. I tried numerous times to call and get a prescription refilled via Caremark.com and was told different things by different people. Needless to say, it was an absolute nightmare. I love Dr. Goldman, but if she wants to stay in business she needs to hire better receptionists who have the "time of day" for her patients. This office is just not worth the struggle anymore and I won't be returning any longer.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Goldman is great. I admire how she takes the time to thoroughly explain any issues that you may have. She has the advantage of two locations so that's always a plus. Overall I would definitely refer her to anyone in need of good gynocologest.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Kara J. Goldman's Credentials

• Univ Of Med & Dentistry Of Nj, Nj Dental School (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Pompton Plains, NJ