Ratings for Dr. Brent T. Trompetto

Best medical care, excellent medical knowledge. Only gives you medication if you needed.. Some patients think that the best doctor is the one that give you medication even when it is not necessary .. To me the better doctor is the one that does not treat you with medication only if viol needed. He will not run unnecessary blood test and create a big bill especially to patients like me that have a small budget...

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Best medical care and only treats when it needs to be treated not when the patient wants... Some. Patient will not stop until they get what they want..he never orders unnecessary test...I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone that is willing to be treat...

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Do not see this doctor or medical group for that matter. Please see all the terrible reviews on yahoo for Community Medical Group where Dr. Trompetto practices. I had a bad experience with his follow up care when a routine blood test revealed low thyroid numbers. His nurse called me with the results and told me that I didn't need medication and I could get pregnant with those numbers - WRONG! I went to a specialist who told me with those numbers and symptoms, I needed to immediately be put me on medication to regulate my thyroid. He is also very young and quite, barely looks you in the eye like he is shy which made for an awkward visit.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Brent T. Trompetto's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1994)