Ratings for Dr. Amy D. Sarver

She does care, she's not there to be your best friend! She's there to do her job and that's it! She shows she cares by always making sure baby and momma are fine. If u want a butt kiss Dr go elsewhere 😊

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I have used Dr. Sarver for 10 years now and I don't know why. I always leave her office feeling that she really does not care about me as a patient. She makes you feel that way because she never asks you how you are doing or if you are having any problems. If you need to discuss anything with her you'd better spit it out before she flies out the door. My gut feeling is she is not very good. I would not recommend her to anyone. I am finally going to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Wonderful OBGYN! My doctor for 7+ years & 2 pregnancies. I highly recommend Dr. Sarver.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Love Dr. Sarver and her staff. She is blunt and to the point and I appreciate her punctuality. I've been seeing her through my entire pregnancy and she has been great. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I have used Dr. Sarver for about 12 yrs. she is fast and exams are virtually pain-free. She has always been very helpful and seems very knowledgeable. She also performed a couple of surgical procedures and both were successful. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Her attitude was weird , not friendly. very odd. Iwouldnt go back.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Sarver, personally. I don't think any doctor with a "claim to fame" is necessarily a strong medical mind. Dr. Server has delivered several of Michelle Duggar's 19 children and frequently appears on their show. I found her to be sharp tongued and moderately impatient. My worst complaint is in her flippant attitude towards a (non cancerous) ovarian cyst that was giving me some problems.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Sarver for over 5 years and I absolutely LOVE her!!! I think she is somewhat in a hurry however I appreciate her being blunt and to the point and in and out. I want the facts! I put a baby up for adoption 5 years ago and she was VERY helpful and caring as well as ALL the staff!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I used her for three years just for routine exams. I felt she rushed and did not give me a chance to ask questions. She was half out the door when I had to tell her I had a few questions, then she came back in. I flt uncomfortable with her lack of interest so I changed doctors

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I have been seeing her for years. She is always in a hurry and I had questions for her and she didn't seem interested at all. I will NEVER go back. I do not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Amy D. Sarver's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bentonville, AR