You may also like

Rate Dr. Vaughn V. Wu

Dr. Vaughn V. Wu's Ratings

She is a very rude doctor, please do not go see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

Dr. Wu helped me with my back pain that I've had for over five years, I can't believe that I am actually pain free and I can do activities with my family now. Truly amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr. Wu is very caring and listened to my health concerns and issues. I got acupuncture from her six times and the issues I came in for were fixed! Amazing doctor! Thanks, Dr. Wu!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Very professional and truly caring. Explained procedures and all questions/concerns I had thoroughly. Would highly recommend to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

You have helped me more than any of the doctors that I have gone to. I've recommended you to family and friends. Thank you Vaughn!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2013

I thought that since I was in my late 30s and with having difficulty conceiving a child for 5 years, that it just wasn’t in the cards for us. But we decided to try just one more thing, and visited Dr. Wu a few times for fertility treatments. Then I was tested again, and the count AND activity [of sperm] had gone way up! A couple months later I became pregnant, and now we have a beautiful daughter. Thank you, Dr. Wu!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Vaughn cured me of my insomnia with her gentle touch using acupuncture and herbs, which amazed me, as I thought I'd always have to live with not being able to sleep. Thanks Vaughn!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Very caring and professional acupuncturist. Helped my migraines tremendously and I would recommend to all. Thanks, Dr. Wu!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

Vaughn cured me of my "female issues". Amazing as none of my regular docs could help. Me. She is absolutely awesome! Thanks, Vaughn!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

I am so glad someone had taken a chance on me and take the time to teach me about acupuncture and it's benefits. Vaughn Wu helped me to be at ease at my first appointment since I am scared of needles. I was so comfortable I fell asleep during the treatment. Before I would not sleep for days at a time. After several weeks seeing her, I could sleep for good 6-8 hours a night and let me say that is a big change in my life. I want to come every week but she told me, if I don't need to, I don't need to come since I am on the maintenance. She is such a positive person, it's contagious. My appointments are never boring since it's always full of information and laughter before and after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171012].votes_count ]]