Ratings for Dr. Vaughn V. Wu

Great Experience!! Relieved all my pain and helped with my migraines.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

She is a very rude doctor, please do not go see her.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. Wu helped me with my back pain that I've had for over five years, I can't believe that I am actually pain free and I can do activities with my family now. Truly amazing!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Wu is very caring and listened to my health concerns and issues. I got acupuncture from her six times and the issues I came in for were fixed! Amazing doctor! Thanks, Dr. Wu!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Very professional and truly caring. Explained procedures and all questions/concerns I had thoroughly. Would highly recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

You have helped me more than any of the doctors that I have gone to. I've recommended you to family and friends. Thank you Vaughn!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

I thought that since I was in my late 30s and with having difficulty conceiving a child for 5 years, that it just wasn’t in the cards for us. But we decided to try just one more thing, and visited Dr. Wu a few times for fertility treatments. Then I was tested again, and the count AND activity [of sperm] had gone way up! A couple months later I became pregnant, and now we have a beautiful daughter. Thank you, Dr. Wu!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Vaughn cured me of my insomnia with her gentle touch using acupuncture and herbs, which amazed me, as I thought I'd always have to live with not being able to sleep. Thanks Vaughn!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Very caring and professional acupuncturist. Helped my migraines tremendously and I would recommend to all. Thanks, Dr. Wu!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

Vaughn cured me of my "female issues". Amazing as none of my regular docs could help. Me. She is absolutely awesome! Thanks, Vaughn!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011