Ratings for Dr. Amit M. Patel

One of the best experiences I have ever had. Outstanding Dr. and staff. They will take great care of you.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr Patel is the most caring and awesome doctor !!! I was so scared to get my bone graft done,but he made it so easy and smooth. I am in love with this doctor !

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Patel & his entire amazing staff!! Dr Patel explained every step of the implant procedure - told me the goals & time line on each step. Every procedure target was met exactly as promised. The team delivers every process with extraordinary care, which is evident by the commitment to patient comfort and education. Dr Patel has certainly built his practice on the principles of the highest level of expertise and an even higher level of old fashion patient care. I am not easily impressed so this strong endorsement and recommendation comes from a person that is very particular and with high expectations.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

If you are nervous about having dental procedures preformed, as I was, then be assured that Dr Patel is the one you should see. His consultations were comforting, his "bedside manor" is calming, and I will definitely use his services again. The whole experience was professional, efficient and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

The best dental care I've ever received! Dr. Patel and his staff are the most caring and helpful people. They helped me with my insurance, as I had problems with them reimbursing me my on my dental cleaning. I had bone and gum grafting done. Also Dr. Patel repaired a implant I'd had done by another dentist. He and his staff are the best!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I have been seeing Judy and visiting your Carrollton office for many years. She, as well as the office staff, are also very kind. Now that Dr Patel has taken over this office it only makes things even better. You're all great!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Informed me of everything that would be happening before procedure began. Extremely happy with the outcome.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I had a very complicated procedure and Dr. Patel and his staff, were very thorough in explaining and preparing me for both pre and post surgery. After surgery, I experienced no bleeding, and discontinued pain medication after 2 days. Although a complicated procedure, the results a week later, proved to be very positive. I feel very confident in the abilities of Dr. Patel and very comfortable with his staff. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Patel seems to really care about his patients. He went the extra mile to explain my condition and treatment. He is very personable and warm. I highly recommend to any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I thought Dr. PAtel and his staff made going to the dentist about as good as it can be. I felt that they went out of their way to make me feel like I was their only patient, and that they actually cared.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr. Amit M. Patel's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AARP