Ratings for Dr. Carroll D. Patterson

He needs to retire. Just wants to get the patients in and out quickly.Misdiagnosed me and over medicated me quickly.My life actually got worse with his treatment. Rude, pushy and just to old..

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I have been a patient for approx 3 years. I went to him this past April, near suicidal. I was explaining to him what was going on in my life, which had everything to do with my fiancée. He YELLED at me to stop saying Scott's name. I tried to explain that it had everything to do with him......he told me it didn't. I proceeded to try to tell my story and he yelled at me again for saying Scott's name. He then YELLED at me that I needed help. I informed him that was why I was there. I ended up leaving and he followed me out the door and down the hall yelling at me , telling me that I neded help. Just had another experience with him yesterday. I am going to report him for this last episode. I've told many people my detailed story and all agreed he should NOT be practicing! I have nothing but contempt for this so called psychiatrist/psychologist. Patients beware!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Very unhelpful. Conceited. Unsympathetic. Poor listener. Chauvenistic.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Dr. Carroll D. Patterson's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo, Columbia Sch Of Med, Columbia Mo 65212 (Grad. 1965)

HealthPartners