Ratings for Dr. Joshua M. Sheehan

I've never really complained about any other doctor I've dealt with over the years, but I had a simply terrible experience with this physician. He reported basic facts of my test results grossly erroneously. He did not explain things, simply declared his falsely-based opinions as if they were infallible, and typically brushed off my important questions with an arrogantly dismissive "I don't know" (often true because he clearly had not even read test results thoroughly) or an "it's not important" (when it was indeed important). His general medical knowledge seems okay, but he's clearly overworked, he gave my condition no more than cursory attention, and he alienated me thoroughly. I dropped him after a few months of suffering his terrible job performance. My only recommendations are to avoid this doctor, or if you've already got him, drop him. I'm not one who's unforgiving or quick to complain, but frankly, this doctor failed repeatedly and miserably with me.

Submitted June 14, 2014

Great Dr., very understanding and takes the time to listen to your concerns. Would highly recommend him to others without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

He is very thorough with a great personality! Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Joshua M. Sheehan's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Assurant