Ratings for Dr. Hima Bindu Atmuri

She is very patient and clean on her work. Easy approachable and my daughters love her and her way of treatments.. I highly recommend Dr Bindu, Very professional and well treat.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Bindu! Very professional and gives you options. Treats adults and children very well. PF also very reasonable.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

The best dentist I had ever visited. She educated me on the problem and gave me options and she recommended the best. The treatment was painless. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Very professional and respectful dental office. Small but attractive office layout. Convenient appointment scheduling ... even Saturdays. I am very pleased with the services I have received ... exceptional services in my opinion.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Atmuri was very professional and offered a flexible appointment schedule. The office exceeding my expectations from what I had seen at other dentist. I are very happy to finally have found the right dentist!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

I loved to go to this doctor. She is very calm & polite, convenient appoint. Only drawback is cash transactions...

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Very professional and calm and skillful dentist. Like the facility and the added benefit of getting the checkup done on Saturday which is very convenient for myself and my family.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Small office and smells like bad, they dont know how to bill insurance, does wrong billing and low-tech office. Only one staff and doctor and no privacy in office at all.Once you walk in you will see the space and privacy issue.She does not seem to have any supplies at all at a given time and any work takes hours to complete. I would not recommend this dentist to anyone and would never go there again.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

Both Dr Hima & her staff took very good care of my family appointments, in fact this is the first dentist that worked like an angle to my Kid, who never complained during the dental visit. I would recommend her service to many. Their flexible and easy appointments go handy with the professional treatment.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I always love coming to get my teeth cleaned. I have recommended friends and I continue to love this office!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012