Ratings for Dr. Stephen G. Huk

Dr. Huk so far has shown to be a patient, kind, intelligent psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Huk is intelligent. He has good intentions. His sessions are rushed. As a parent of an acutely ill child, I wonder if he grasps the "big picture." Unless pushed, he will not take the initiative to confer with our child's therapist. So, he mostly relies upon what comes out of the mouth of our kid--an unstable adolescent. I think it is unfortunate that the system he is held accountable to does not afford him the opportunity/time to understand his patients beyond what comes up in narrow discussions about drug/dosage/behavior dynamics.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr.Hul was my Doc in KC...I have never had better care!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I have always been treated with respect and kindness on each visit to Dr. Huk's office. Shelly at the front desk is especially helpful and treats me with respect and smiles each time. She is a great asset to his front office staff. I really don't have a single complaint but if I had to say one thing it would be that he does run behind frequently but realizing the nature of his practice I think that is to be expected. Very pleased with Dr. Huk and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

staff at front desk is horrible, especially female who cant speak english well. she is not helpful and likes to argue with you. dr does run late alot, but is helpful for the most part. having hard time figuring out correct medicine for daughter, but dr huk is helpful.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Staff/window witch is horrible, disrespectful, rude, worst one ever!!!! Doctor is knowledgeable and kind, but unfortunately wasn't able to find a good medicine to help with problem...

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

After transferring from another local Psychiatrist's office, I was pleased with the knowledge that Dr. Huk conveyed about my son's possible needs for medicine and counseling. Dr. Huk's willingness to befriend my son, listen to our concerns, and offer a direction for assistance was welcomed! Thank you and keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Staff were rude on various occasions when I had problems with my pharmacy or unable to make an appointment -- instead of trying to help, treated me like I was some pill-seeker (excessively questioning and rude tone). Not helpful or caring AT ALL.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. Stephen G. Huk's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1981)

Workers Comp