Ratings for Dr. Dana L. Wymer

Dr. Wymer has been working on a medical problem I have for a couple years now. I discussed a medication I had heard about with her, but doctors are taught to be wary of this med. I brought in an article on new research on this med and she read the information and agreed to give it a try. I don't know if the medication will work, but I was extremely pleased that Dr. Wymer kept an open mind and was willing to try something new since she knew I am getting desperate to try anything that gives any chance of relief. She is always very thorough. She takes your personal needs and preferences into account. She writes suggestions/course of actions down for you. And she is very pleasant. This is a great practice in general. Only caveat is that you will need to schedule any non-emergency visits (physials, etc.) well in advance as their schedules fill up months ahead of time. (There is always someone available for same-day sick visits, though you might not see your own doctor for these.)

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Spent about 3 minutes in the room with me for a physical. Awful. The other doctors are great. See one of them instead.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Dana L. Wymer's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2006)