Ratings for Dr. James E. Marvel

He attended me after accident on Sunday and was personable, extremely competent, and compassionate. Have been to him on other occasions since and so has my wife and he never failed to diagnose the problem accurately, but was prompt in appointments and communicated the issues well.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

This doctor has treated both my mother and myself. I have found him to be very knowledgable and communicates on a level with the patient. I had a life threatening infection in my arm and he not only made sure I got the best possible care, he stayed in touch with my family and the doctor in the next phase of my care until I was completely well and released. Wonderful doctor and wonderful man.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

gave me a brace for my wrist and told me I could continue to work (work includes heavy lifting and I told him that!). Second and third opinions came back....I had to have a metal plate and screws put in!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

He is a wonderful doctor with great ethics. Would go back

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr. James E. Marvel's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

• BCBS Florida