Ratings for Dr. Dennis A. Burachinsky

I went to Dr. Burachinsky for a bleeding nose and removing Rhino Rockets. He explained everything in clear and simple terms. He was able describe the medical details and his explanations put me as ease with the entire procedure. My overall experience was great and I would recommend Dr.Burachinsky to anyone for any of their ENT needs.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Dennis A. Burachinsky for facial surgery! He is very professional, knowledgeable and an extremely talented surgeon I had rhinoplasty surgery with Dr Dennis A. Burachinsky and was very happy with the results

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Staff was friendly and professional. The audiologist explained each test and immediately provided me with results. Dr. Burachinsky listened to my concerns before starting his examination. I never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Burachinsky is a great doctor. He has performed succesful cosmetic surgeries as well as medical procedures and the results have always been superb. I've seen him repeatedly for routine ENT issues and he is knowledgeable, empathetic and really listens to complaints. He is a great Dr. The staff at his office is wonderful and the office manager handled a complex insurance issue and held me hand throughout the entire process. Overall Bridgewater ENT and Allergy is a great practice!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Very impressed with Dr.B he is very knowlegable he dont pressure u very good at explaining i def would reffer his office also has very caring staff and thats important

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

where can i start dr burachinsky or dr b,is very knowledgable . he listens to the patients and would do what he can to help. he is a wonderful addition to the somerville office. i was more than plesed after my first visit!! he s the best!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dennis is a good doctor. He explains everything in great detail. Answers all questions. Never rushes you. He will take all the time you need. He knows the latest tools and sharing everything he is going to do. He made it a simple decision to do the operation with him after I had been delaying for years have other doctors. After the operation he did not pull any surprises and I am very happy with the results. I am very much a chicken when it comes to doing surgery.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Dennis A. Burachinsky's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2007)

MSP/BC Med