Ratings for Dr. Adele El Kareh

Best doctor I have ever met, would recommend her without a doubt. She's loving and cares a lot about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr El Kareh was absolutely amazing! I had only seen her once in office and when I saw she would be delivering my baby I couldn't have been happier. She was so nice and compassionate. She came and saw me within an hour of arriving to be induced. After a couple hours she came back again to check on me. After 8 hours of labor and 40 minutes of pushing dr el Kareh delivered my baby while singing happy birthday! Even with the complications that followed she was absolutely amazing and congratulated us with a hug! I wish I had seen her more in office!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Very full of herself,may be a good dr, but treated her office employees like trash, could never recommend her, because of her bad behavior .

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. El Kareh is awesome. Besides being extremely knowledgeable, thorough and cautious, she's really compassionate. At one point during a very painful procedure, she got right down next to me, held my hands and soothed me like she was my mother and I was a hurt child! I couldn't believe it. What a wonderful woman! Her nurse (in particular, Joan) went out of her way on several occasions, too, to help me with records and appointments, etc., and everything was done and followed through with perfectly. True professionals with a lot of personal traits and mannerisms that make them endearing and kind; you feel like they care. Wonderful communicators as well.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Elkareh is the best doctor, she is very knowledgeable and treats her patients like family. I feel very comfortable with her and in good hands. I trust her judgment and value her care. Dr.Elkareh was my OBYN during 3 pregnancies, she gave me super care. She is the best OBYN in the area, the difficulty in getting appointments with her (sometimes) can tell how popular she is.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Absolutely love this doctor! I was a high risk with many complications and Dr.El Kareh was there when I needed her. Very compassionate and caring. A true lady! She literally saved not only my life but my daughters also

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I Love this woman! She is so caring and takes the time to explain things to you. She has a very calming effect and she is my favorite OBGYN. I cannot express enough how caring she is. I am 6 months pregnant and hope that she gets to deliver my baby!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Dr. ElKareh is a very bright, down to earth doctor who is a patient advocate.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2008

I find it hard to believe that Dr. El Kareh did not answer her pages and phone calls when the woman that filled this survey was in labor. The MD on call must respond and do rounds each day at the hospital. If this was the case, a complaint should have been made to the office. I have heard only good things regarding this MD.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

THE MOST OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN. SHE IS ACOMMITTED TO THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND HER PATENTS. I KNOW INDIVIDUALS HAVE COME TO THE UNITED STATES FROM OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD TO CONSULT WITH HER. TRULY AND OUTSTANDING DOCTOR WITH THE HIGHEST CREDENTIALS. SHE SAVED MY LIFE AND LISTENED CLOSELY AS OTHER DOCTORS GAVE ME MINUTES. SHE IS A WIFE AND MOTHER AND A COMPATIONATE AND BRILLIANT DOCTOR

flag | Submitted January 5, 2008

Dr. Adele El Kareh's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)