Ratings for Dr. Catherine S. Celler

We started seeing Dr Celler when we learned that we were going to have a child a couple of years ago. Having one Dr for the three of us has been absolutely the right way to go. the fact that she has a great personality, a wealth of knowledge (and when she doesn't know something she admits it, researches it, and gets back to you as soon as she does), refers us to great specialists while giving us the straight dope on them, and genuinely cares about us has made her the best Dr we've had in our combined 60+ years.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Celler over a year ago, when I moved here from Florida. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable, but she has a great bedside manner. I know that being a people person isn't a prerequisite for being a good doctor, but it sure is nice. I just moved to Braintree, which makes it a long commute, but I'm afraid than I won't be able to find such a great physician around the S. Boston area. Not only is she the kindest doctor that I've ever seen, but her office runs like a well oiled machine. I've never had to wait over 5 minutes to be seen, & the Nurses/PA's/Receptionist, are also on the ball. 😀

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I moved to Dr. Celler from another doctor after I was in a motor accident. That is when I really needed a doctor who listened to me and treated me as a human being. Rest of it was anyways other specialty doctors for specific treatments. A PCP is meant to listen and guide you correctly, which she did. Dr. Celler is very pleasant and listens well. I am glad I made the switch. I realized how badly my old PCP was treating me and did not really care for my well being.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I really like Dr. Celler. She has been my family dr for a few years now. She listens and cares about what ails you.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I FELT V. COMFORTABLE WITH DR. CELLER. ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I'VE HAD IN MY 62 YEARS. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND HER.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Celler is extremely personable and an excellent doctor. She puts you at ease and answers any questions patiently and thoroughly. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Excellent in diagnosing medical issues, also caring and friendly

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Very friendly she makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Caring, smart, friendly, taking time to explain details of the treatment. A great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Dr. Catherine S. Celler's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Winchester, MA