Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Smith

Have been her patient for 25 hears. Last time I saw her, she had retired from delivering babies, so she was easier to get into and the wait not so long. She is wonderful. Very kind, positive and willing to listen. Just a sweet lady. You will love her!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

A very nice lady, but too popular and busy. With my first pregnancy I sometimes sat in the waiting room over an hour, and then another 30-45 minutes in the exam room. With a 9:00 appointment I'd get there at 8:30, be called in at 10:30, and she would come in around 11:15 and spend five minutes with me. This was every single month of the pregnancy. With my second pregnancy I didn't see her once. Every time I had an appointment she cancelled and I had to see somebody else. She also did NOT deliver my son, even though she was on that day and the practice is in the hospital, I was so disappointed. I highly reccomend Dr. Seifert, in the same practice.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Very good bed-side manner, very attentive, very perceptive.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Dr. Patricia A. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)