Andrea S. Schmutz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Andrea S. Schmutz

Andrea is doing the Best Acupuncture in Miami. Very professional and friendly. Highly recommend it for everyone.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

It was a great experience for me. It truly helps with the pain I have from an auto accident and has allowed me to wean off the narcotics.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

For years I suffered with painful menstrual cycles. Unbearable pain just before and during my menstruation. Dr Andrea's acupuncture and the herbal formula she prescribed got me free from OTC meds and the nightmare I experienced on a monthly basis. Only someone suffering like this would know what a relief this is to be free of this pain. I urge women with these issues and similar to give her a call because there is help for this.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

For the first time in many years I feel like I'm making progress and I'm being heard by a doctor regarding my fertility. I'm really embracing holistic medicine and it's wonderful, This optimism is refreshing. Dr Andrea has been great, thanks

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Definitely 5 Stars. I never tried holistic medicine up to this point and was a bit apprehensive but my experience was amazing from the second I walked in to meet Andrea. Friendly, knowledgeable, professional and talented. I am feeling so much better. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Wonderful experience working with Andrea to achieve my pregnancy goals. Relaxing and appreciated the support I received. I recommend her to others often . - Paulina S

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Thank you Andrea for fixing my frozen shoulder. You turned this skeptic into a believer. I'll be sending you referrals!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Andrea and the acupuncture sessions really helped my low back pain and neck pain stemming from bulging discs. I was surprised at how quickly it started to relieve my pain. Along with my stretching regimen and weight loss, this has been part of my recovery and it's working. I have made great strides and I'm thankful I found Dr. Andrea and I recommend her highly. I never tried acupuncture before and found it to be a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Andrea assisted with my IVF procedure and it was a success. 2 failures prior to this and this time a success with acupuncture. I loved it, very relaxing and I truly believe it prepared my body for conception. She was so sweet and so supportive. Thank you Andrea!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

THANK YOU ANDREA FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!! YOU WERE GREAT... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU ! XOXO DEBBIE.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Andrea S. Schmutz's Credentials

Dr. Andrea has studied both eastern and western medicine and combines the best of both to treat each patient holistically. Her specialties include female infertility and other women's health issues. She also treats many pain conditions with acupuncture and Chinese herbs. Her clinic is located in Aventura Florida.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Swiss German
  • German
  • French

• Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine (Grad. 2007)

• Infertility
  • Back Pain
  • Frozen Shoulder Treatment
  • Menopause
  • Amenorrhea
  • Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
  • Endometriosis
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Female infertility