Ratings for Dr. Julia K. Bouchard

I almost died during a procedure that she performed, and had to be reopened. I assumed that it was a freak accident. My question is this- why is it that now nobody can seem to find my OR report?There has been a question about whether a recalled substance was used, but I can not find that out because the OR report is missing from the hospital system. The pathology report and er reports from when I went in with complications due to the surgery are available, but I was told that they 'lost' the OR reports. Things that make you go hmmm.....

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Dr Bouchard delivered my baby. I ended up having a c-section. After the baby was taken out and away I was on the table and she was closing me up. I heard them talking about how they couldnt find a towel. Then I suddenly got really sleepy and could hear them saying they had to reopen me and found it. While still in the hospital i had lots of fluid coming out of my incision. The nurse was very concerned but the doc was not. Sent me home. With in a couple of days of being released I was back in the office have to have my incision sliced into to drain all the fluid that had tunneled into my abdomin. I was on a wound vac machine for two months after the birth of my son. Very painful and she never admitted that she had to reopen me or any fault. There was other stuff while on the wound vac, too. But I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

She was the on call doc. She was first assigned to me as my doc but her bedside matter stinks. When in the delivery room however, she is efficient and professional. I would recommend her for a normal birth, but as a person shes really cranky.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Dr. Bouchard was not usual doctor, but had her for the delivery of my child. When it was decided that I needed to have a c-section (baby was 10 weeks premature and I was and am healthy), she couldn't even wait for the epideral to kick in, she kept trying to cut me and I had to keep yelling at her to stop. Scary experience and if you can avoid her, I would certainly recommend it.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr. Bouchard is not my regular Dr. but she delivered by baby because she was the one on call. She was extremly rude when she came into check on me and found that I was only at a 5. After that she just kept sending the nurse in and then she gave me a time limit to have my baby. The nurses all seemed to feel really bad for me they had looks of "I'm sorry" on their faces as they came into my room she must have had somewhere more important to be, she acted as if I was ruining her night. I later found out that a majority of the hospital staff doesn't enjoy working with her. She told me that there was meconium in the amniotic fluid which turned out to be a lie she just wanted to scare us into taking more drastic options for speeding up labor. I do not recommend using this Dr.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

Dr. Julia K. Bouchard's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Delta Dental