Ratings for Dr. April R. Kern

Dr Kern took the time to listen to me and all of my concerns, it was the most thorough exam I have ever had. She is non- judgmental and easy going ! I was a little anxious because I needed a filling, but I didn't even feel a thing. She knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Very gentle and professional. Will definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Very gentle with my daughter. She did not feel either needle. She is very sweet.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Horrible bedside manner. After giving me 15 shots of novacaine to get my mouth numb, she mentioned that I should probably take a Xanax before my next visit. Don't get me wrong, I love a good Xanax, but maybe Dr. Kern should see what she can do better to enhance the patient experience. I also feel that she may have "proactively" filled many cavities she thought she saw - I tend to be more conservative with treatment. She was also not very gentle, digging for China and I have very sensitive teeth. Overall horrible experience.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013