Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Flescher

He's capable and really tries to help. Be prepared/organized for you visit- Like other good ones he's busy. He does spend time where needed though..

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Flescher has been my PCP for approx. 8 years. I've been with the group for many years and I switched PCP's when my other PCP retired. Excellent assistant (Laura). Follow up time for Rx refills is excellent. He is usually on time but delays can happen due to the nature of the business (medicine). I like his bedside manner. Dr. Flescher is very calm/laid back, and also extremely patient and answers all my questions. He is also very compassionate without going over the top. I've never felt rushed during a visit. I have recommended him to others and they liked him too. He is very smart/knowledgeable about medicine, pharmaceuticals, sleep disorders, etc. My only negative is I think the front office could be a little more upbeat/cheerful but everything can't be perfect..

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr. Flescher has been my primary doctor for 7 years. I am very pleased with the level of care I receive from Dr. Flesher and his nurse (Laura). I've never felt rushed. He is patient and has a very laid back personality - but he is also very thorough with his exams,questions and documentation. I've recommended others to this practice/physician. Keep up the good work !!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Since I switched to Dr Flescher, the quality of my medical care has skyrocketed. He has resolved long-standing medical issues, one after the other, with the same apparent effort that I would expend to chew popcorn. The man is a treasure.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

I was at his office specifically regarding my sleep complications and he was extremely caring, knowledgeable, to the point. I was so extremely pleased that I switched to him for my primary care needs.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Flescher is very patient and thorough. I have been pleased with him and his primary nurse for the last several years.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

He took the time to listen and to really understand why I was there.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Excellent staff and coutesy from physician and office personnel. Practice has Walk-In Trauma Clinicn with excelent, and acagin compassionate and courteous, staff and practitioners. Would, and have, recommended this practice to many people - all of whom have been pleased.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

This was the first time I had seen him. My original doctor in the same group had retired. This was for an annual physical. He was thorough and seemed very knowledgeable. I did not feel rushed and he took the time to answer all my questions. Appointments were running late. He apologized. I needed no referrals, so I do not know how that would rate.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

Always accessible. Alloew patient to participatein treatment. works as a team with patient

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Jonathan Flescher's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1983)