Ratings for Dr. Emmanuel O. Asare

I just had my procedure done 2 days ago. I am so happy with my result. Dr. Asare is the best cosmetic surgeon he really take his time to suction all my fat . The staff that help me are very nice and professional too. I can't wait for the sweelling to go down even if i am swollen right but still i can see i have a flat abdomen and smaller waist. Dr. ASARE took out a lot of fat. Dr. Asare is a very nice professional and very thorough with his works. Thank you so much Dr. Asare and your staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I have been wanting to get a smart lipo surgery on my abdomen and waist for years. I have been very hesitant because I was waiting to find the right doctor that I felt would do the best job at also a reasonable price. Now, that the surgery is done I wish I went to him sooner!! Can't begin to say how happy I am with the results. Dr. Asare and his staff are very professional and genuine. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr Asare is the ultimate professional. I was well received and he made me feel comfortable. He explained the procedure very well to me and that helped to calm my anxiety. The procedure went on without a hitch and I am so grateful to him. He was also helpful during the healing period. The office is neat and office staff are polite and respectful. I recommend Dr Asare without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

So far Dr. Asare, has done three procedure s for me and I am very satisfied with my results. I think he and his staff are professional and very caring. As I sat with his staff member she explained to me that she is very happy working with this Doctor, she explained that alot of people don't know what a humanitarian he is . He gives back to many , she said, I was surprised to hear that, BECASUE it is never mentioned but I thought it was worth mentioning. I appreciate the fact that he is an honest professional, they are hard to find.thanks doc, keep up your standards and excellent work.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I had been looking into smart lipo for months but no doctor ever made me feel confident in my decision to work them. I have to say that Dr. Asare and his wonderful staff made me feel right at home. He is the definition of expert professional and four days post op my body already looks perfect I cried when he first removed my bandages. They have been thurough in ensuring a healthy recovery and have earned my return for any procedure in the years to come. I have not one complaint and will be bikini body ready in a matter of weeks thanks to this kind loving staff of devoted medical professionals.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your great work . I wanna thank the staff for being so helpful and kind to me I really feel like I'm apart of a family when I visit and I have a new found confidence I appreciate you all xoxoxo I'm so happy

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Still in the healing process, therefore, I will continue to provide additional information as I strive to acquire the physique I desire after my treatment

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

My satisfaction is beyond expectation. I could never dream of having a healthy and flat stomach and more importantly I could not imagine how safe and simple it was. All thanks to doctor's expertise and formula. I am very grate full to Dr. Asare and all the professional staff that are assisting him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I had a most pleasant experience. Honestly, there was no uneasiness other than of my own concotion. There ladies at the reception desk were friendly. The nurse I saw for bloodwork kind. The Doc (Asare) very professional and reserved. The pricing was merciful. I am pre-op but I feel to be in good hands and am happy with my choice of business. So far, I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Great staff, professional environment. Flexible payment options. I love my results.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. Emmanuel O. Asare's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Delta Dental