Ratings for Dr. Amy Naquin-Chappel

Awesome. I Am grateful for my referral to Dr. Naquin-cChappell. Very knoe legal friendly and courteous. She took the time to explain my VA and the steps going forward t treat. Prompt service (no waiting a first ever. Great first experience

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

So very thankful for a great referral to see Dr, Naquin-Chappel for my grandfather! The office staff was prompt, friendly and very easy to speak to in regards to helping make him an appointment. My grandfather who speaks Spanish, felt comfortable, secure and happy with the care and concern and treatment plan for his Alzheimer's that she discussed with him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

This "doctor" is VERY inconsiderate of her patients and the needs and time!! I went to her office 3 time and waited a min. of 1 hour past my appointment time for each appointment! She schedules appointments for every 15 minutes knowing she will cause delays. She openly admits that if I were that late i would have to reschedule. And was very rude when I was mad that yet again I waited for so long(with 4 kids ages 1,2,3, and 6.) She terminated me as a patient which is if since she could not get to the bottom of the problem in the first place! I would not recommend this woman to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Superb at every level. Dr. Mawuin-Chappel skillfully diagnoses, protects her patients and does her best to end your pain.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr Naquin is a great Dr. She really listens to you. She takes the time to discuss everything with you as well. I was a new patient and i recommend her to anyone that needs a neuro. She is great. Not sure what happen to the above person why they said those things about her. She really does listen and know what she is talking about. Her front staff is not very professional. There is a old lady at the window that is rude and loud. Wish they would replace her. I dont like coming in because of that lady. For the rest of the staff they are wonderful very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Naquin is a young " know it all" who thinks because she is an MD that she is queen of all things medical. She would not listen to me, the patient. When I tried to POLITELY get her attention, she gave me an angry lecture about how she is a doctor and I must listen to her and not interrupt.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Amy Naquin-Chappel's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2005)