Ratings for Dr. Dana K. Khuthaila

Dr. Khuthaila was very welcoming, kind and knowledgeable. I had a lot of questions in my consultation on procedure to correct inverted nipples and she responded to them all candidly which really put me at ease. The procedure was quick and relatively pain-free. I was back to most of my routine in 24 hours and strenuous activity within a week. I'm very happy with results thus far and would definitely recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

If you're considering cosmetic surgery, do yourself a favor and book a consultation with Dr. Khuthalia. She is AMAZING!! I was SO nervous about undergoing surgery for my breast aug, but consulting with her put me at ease. She is incredibly knowledgeable and helped guide me to make the best decision for my body. Plus the surgery itself was far less invasive than I had imagined- I was able to go to brunch 24 hours post op and was back to my normal routine within a few days. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr Dana Khuthaila is extremely knowledgeable about the field she practices and has an excellent manner. I have always felt completely at ease with her and have complete confidence in her ability in performing the Liposuction surgery. It was my first surgery and thanks for making it such a great experience, I am in process of recovery and it is my second day after surgery, I can see a huge difference in my abdomen Dr Dana Khuthaila is quite literally a Godsend; you are a gifted hand from God. Your passion for helping patients like me is remarkable. ... I always credit my faith, my family, and my doctor (you) for directing me back on the path to recovery, health, and wellness. You are indeed what I consider one of my earth-bound angels. Just wanted to thank you again for everything you've done for me!! Thank you to each and every one of your team at Cosmetics Surgery Hospital for the wonderful work you all do. , Yours gratefully, Ahmad.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012