Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Yachter

I was a patient of Dr. Yachter for over 2 years being treated for sub-laxation of the spine. My complaint is that, even paperwork was submitted to Medicare . the fact that most my treatment was for Maintenance which was NOT paid for. I, also, applied for, and charged for treatments which was classified by Medicare as MAINTENENCE and, therefore, NOT paid for. I would suggest that, anyone caught up in this trap, do their research before entering into ANY contract with Dr. Yachter or ANY chiropractor!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

I have been a migraine sufferer since my early teens. In the last 13 years, they had gotten so bad that the episodes would last 3-5 days and repeat almost weekly. Seeing an allergist offered relief from the sinus migraines but did not help my overall migraine issue. I received a flyer for "Dinner with the Doc" and was willing to go and listen and, if the message wasn't applicable to me...well, I had a nice steak dinner for my time. After listening to Dr. Dan talk about the issues his father had and how chiropractic care has helped him, I decided to sign up for the evaluation. If nothing else, maybe it would help with figuring out the neck and back pain I had been living with. When I got my results back, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but Dr. Dan assured me that we could fix the subluxation issues so that things would begin to heal. Well, it's been 2 months and my migraines are so much better - I have had 3 in the last 8 weeks. I am getting so spoiled that my back and neck let me know if I have missed an appointment. Thank you, Dr. Dan and everyone at Elevation Health.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

My wife and I have been going to Dr. Dan Yachter for over 10 years and traveling over 100 miles to be adjusted once a week. We, also, attend his workshops once a month and have gained a wealth of helpful knowledge. Putting the knowledge and the adjustment together means a higher quality of life. Thank you, Dr. Dan and Staff!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr Dan is one of the most knowledgeable men I have ever met. I was in a bad motorcycle accident in March of 2008. I started with Dr Dan in Nov of 2008 after I got my artificial Leg. 9 surgeries 8 units of blood and a comma for a week. Many pain pills.....Broken ribs, broken nose, thyroid, I met Dr Dan and his staff after I received my new left leg. I take NO medicines.....no high blood pressure, no concussion ..no head aches...and no more allergies. Go to his seminars if you can...very informative...he is a very knowledge man Thank you Dr Dan...God Bless.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Was very impressed by Dr Yachter's knowledge of all the things that affect our bodies to lose weight and the tests involved that goes into depth so you understand what's going on with your body and health . He's one of the few Dr's that actually cares about his patients. His staff is also very helpful and kind. Enjoy going there for chiropractic care!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Dan and Dr. Leif are both super nice and always put a smile on our faces. My Sister, Tanya and I have been so fortunate to find Elevation Health. We are looking forward to living healthier and happier lives. Our thanks to the entire staff for always being so positive and helpful as well. Thank you so much for everything!! Terri Thomas

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

My name is john this place is amazing.the staff are very helpful,understanding and patient.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I went to Dr. Yachter on a referral of a friend from church. I was very ill with a severe case of psoriasis . I am much better and continuing to heal. I am more healthy in many ways not just the skin. I am very thankful to the Dr. and his staff. They are more like family members to me now!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I have battled with my weight for years causing me to be very unhealthy, not to mention I have had high blood pressure for years also, being on two different medications. Today my doctor took me off of both of my medications due to my learning about and living with NutriMost and Elevation Health. I lost 30 lbs. on NutriMost and felt so good the entire time I was doing the program. I am truly grateful that God put me in this path at this time in my life. It has gotten me closer to having both of my knees replaced and feeling so much better. Thank you to Dr. Yachter and Dr. Leif and all of the girls in both offices that supported me the whole way. I couldn't have done it without all of you!! Bless you!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Thanks to Dr. Dan Yachter and his teams at NutriMost and Elevation Health, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING 60 YEARS YOUNG this coming June 27. I lost 46 lbs through the NutriMost System, and I am receiving Chiropractic care through Elevation Health. The health and nutrition workshops are so informative that I can't stop talking about what I have learned. I now feel FANTASTIC inside and out. Thanks!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016