Ratings for Dr. Sally A. Gerges

I highly recommend Dr. Gerges. She is thoughtful and caring. She takes her time to make sure everything she is doing is understood, and she is gentle. Her staff mirrors these qualities, and are all very friendly and helpful. It is obvious that the staff is genuinely a team, and enjoy working together, and enjoy helping people. Dr. Gerges does not overbook patients so that she has to rush through procedures. She is very personable, and definitely sees things from the patient's perspective, and explains all options for treatments. She participates in my insurance plans, and is very good about submitting claims. The office is comfortable, attractive, and very well maintained with plenty of parking available.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I have had many horrible experiences with dentists in the past. Whether they were too rough , or unkind let’s just say I have been through them all. For these reasons I was very skeptical when I walked into Gerges Dental. This quickly changed it was as if I was a welcomed guest, the staff was kind and helpful, and Dr. Gerges was extremely accommodating in coming up with the best treatment plan with only me in mind. All in all my experience at Gerges Dental was phenomenal and I would recommend Dr. Gerges to anyone looking for a good experience at the dentist.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011