You may also like

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

As a new patient, I waited 45 minutes past my appt time and still no doctor but yet if I had been 15 minutes late for the appt, I would have been told to reschedule. Not even so much as a quick hey, sorry the Dr is running a bit late. Thanks for nothing!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Morris is a wonderful physician. She is truly dedicated to quality patient care and takes the time to understand your individual situation. Finding a doctor that "goes the extra mile" to help his/her patients get and stay well is rare these days. I and my family are very grateful for Dr. Morris.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

Dr. Morris was GREAT. Friendly, helpful and did a great job at listening.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Shelley A. Morris's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 2007)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a new patient to Dr. Morris and so far I think she's going to be okay. It's nice to have a female doctor as they understand other women much better. "

December 16, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "As a new patient, I waited 45 minutes past my appt time and still no doctor but yet if I had been 15 minutes late for the appt, I would have been told to resche..."

March 25, 2015
  • First Name changed from "SHELLEY" to "SHELLEY A."

October 21, 2013