Ratings for Dr. Larry Froch

Dr. Frock visited me in the hospital, spent a great deal of time with me and calmed me after a horrific episode of illness.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Froch is highly recommended. An excellent clinician, up on the latest research, very professional and compassionate. The only negative is that he is somewhat late with his appointments, probably because he is very busy and popular, and is very generous in giving time to patients including this writer. He is well worth waiting for, and I have complete respect and trust in him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

The Best! I asked my ob/gyn (formerly affliated with UCLA and an excellent physician)for a good referral; Dr.Frosh was highly recommended. It took (2) months to obtain my initial office visit,but it was "well worth it." I am a Pathology Assistant and am very discerning with my selection(s)of physicians and health care. Dr. Froch was excellent. I saw him as a "primary physician," and is professional, knowledgeable, patient,and caring. He is the first primary physician who actually "listened to me" about some side-effects I was experiencing from beta blockers (severe fatigue)and concurred with my suspicions/conclusions. I was given new "meds," and within (2) days, my world (and extreme fatigue) began to change for the better! He works in "parternership" with the patient and is very dedicated. I cannot express my gratitude enough. I have finally found a truely remarkable primary physician that I have 100% confidence in!!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Needed to add a nephrologist to my team as I have kidney cancer. He has made incredible lifestyle recommendations to me to protect my remaining kidney as well as general tips on how to manage the other healthcare professionals that I see. I use him as my "health consultant" and would very much like to have him as my primary care physician. Knowledgable about the UCLA system which is also helpful. He has a great compassionate manner.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Larry Froch's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1990)

Healthnet