Ratings for Pamela K. Ruffer

Dr. Pamela Ruffer has helped me in countless ways. Since seeing her, I’ve been able to go about my days with a lighter mindset. Her skills and wisdom have guided me to go about my life in a more effective way. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

Dr. Pamela Ruffer helped me minimize and alter the impact that early traumatic experiences were having on my life today. I have a good deal more peace and confidence now.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Dr. Ruffer was very helpful me deal and cope with my anxiety. She is very easy to talk to and direct in her advice. She has helped me in my relationships with people and setting boundaries. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Dr. Pamela Ruffer is very helpful. She is knowledgeable and was able to recommend adjustments that lessened stress and anxiety during some difficult experiences. I appreciated her direction on holistic habits that I was able to incorporate into my daily life.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

I came to Dr. Ruffer with life aneixty issues. Over the course of our conversations she was able to help me learn how to control and lessen that aneixty. Her knowledge, instructions and methods were just what I needed. Dr. Ruffer has my recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Dr. Ruffer was understanding, attentive, and compassionate. She is extremely knowledgeable and offers tool and advice to deal with the complexities of daily life. She helped me to grow in my awareness and confidence and for this, I am extremely grateful. I would recommend her without hesitation!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Ruffer! She gives extremely helpful, realistic tools and coping mechanisms for depression or anxiety that have drastically improved my mental health.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I saw Dr. Ruffer for almost 3 years specifically in regard to my recovery of alcoholism. She helped me address the issues related to my alcoholism independently and relatedly. I have only good things to say about her. On a more personal note, she is able to tell you when you’re in the wrong, but also provide sympathy. More than anything, she honestly cares about you as a person.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr. Pamela is very attentive and extremely easy to talk to. She doesn't judge. Ever. She asks questions to help you work your way though the issue(s) and offers tools to help you cope. I've seen her on and off over the past few years and each time she was able to help me get back to center.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Ruffer thru Advocate. I had lost my husband months earlier & didn't know how to cope with the loss. She helped me thru it & even got me to realize things about myself that I didn't know I had in me. She is so compassionate, Kind & understanding. Made me feel very much at ease and showed me ways to understand my grief and deal with it. She saved me from going into a depression. I will always be so very thankful for her.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018