Ratings for Dr. Pamela K. Ruffer

Dr. Ruffer was very helpful me deal and cope with my anxiety. She is very easy to talk to and direct in her advice. She has helped me in my relationships with people and setting boundaries. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Dr. Pamela Ruffer is very helpful. She is knowledgeable and was able to recommend adjustments that lessened stress and anxiety during some difficult experiences. I appreciated her direction on holistic habits that I was able to incorporate into my daily life.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

I came to Dr. Ruffer with life aneixty issues. Over the course of our conversations she was able to help me learn how to control and lessen that aneixty. Her knowledge, instructions and methods were just what I needed. Dr. Ruffer has my recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Dr. Ruffer was understanding, attentive, and compassionate. She is extremely knowledgeable and offers tool and advice to deal with the complexities of daily life. She helped me to grow in my awareness and confidence and for this, I am extremely grateful. I would recommend her without hesitation!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Ruffer! She gives extremely helpful, realistic tools and coping mechanisms for depression or anxiety that have drastically improved my mental health.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I saw Dr. Ruffer for almost 3 years specifically in regard to my recovery of alcoholism. She helped me address the issues related to my alcoholism independently and relatedly. I have only good things to say about her. On a more personal note, she is able to tell you when you’re in the wrong, but also provide sympathy. More than anything, she honestly cares about you as a person.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr. Pamela is very attentive and extremely easy to talk to. She doesn't judge. Ever. She asks questions to help you work your way though the issue(s) and offers tools to help you cope. I've seen her on and off over the past few years and each time she was able to help me get back to center.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Ruffer thru Advocate. I had lost my husband months earlier & didn't know how to cope with the loss. She helped me thru it & even got me to realize things about myself that I didn't know I had in me. She is so compassionate, Kind & understanding. Made me feel very much at ease and showed me ways to understand my grief and deal with it. She saved me from going into a depression. I will always be so very thankful for her.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

I started seeing Dr Ruffer because my husband and I were having marital issues. Dr. Ruffer was able to locate our issue right away and taught us the skills so that we were better for each other. She was beyond helpful. We learned how to communicate better, we rarely argue and life has never been better. I appreciated that she took the time to play on our strengths, understand my culture and really help us reflect on our communication skills (which we seriously lacked). We are doing so well and I owe Dr Ruffer a lot. I don't think my husband and I would have made it if it wasn't for her.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

We sought out Dr. Ruffer for marriage counseling, my husband and I are so happy we went in the end. She made us feel comfortable without passing judgment on either of us. Dr. Ruffer listened with empathy and compassion. She gave us tools we can use for the future; in order to, communicate better. I am glad we went our relationship has improved tremendously over the course of the year. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018