Ratings for Dr. Jennifer E. Laguaite

Dr. Laguaite made me feel very comfortable by delivering care with great empathy and patience. She was very lucid in her explanations and made herself available for questions. Her nurse, Michelle, was also an exceptional health care provider and very knowledgeable. I had a great experience with this physician and her staff!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

First visit was great. Excellent! Changing doctors is never easy, but she made easy to get ot know her.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

We love Dr Laguaite!!! She was amazing throughout our pregnancy and took wonderful care of us!! I highly recommend her. The staff at both offices are awesome too!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I love Dr.Laguaite she delivered both of my sons. She really does care about her patients; She takes her time and walk yu through everything your anbout to experience. If anything was to occur she'll be right there to help. She'll be your third partner throughout your entire pregnancy. I love her.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Wonderful, friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, overall a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

I did not feel that I was treated on par with other patients who were fortunate enough to have quality insurance coverage. As a medicaid patient, I felt as if I were being very looked down upon by Dr. Laguaite. My child was born and experienced severe jaundice immediately which has, in turn, caused other serious medical issues. I feel like I was treated like a second class citizen and my child paid the price for her condescension. I would not and do not recommend her for others on Medicaid, at all, ever.

Submitted December 5, 2013

I was extremely pleased with Dr. Laguaite! She made me feel very comfortable and was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Laguiate. She's the first doctor that I've visited who I've felt ACTUALLY cared about me as an individiual. She listened to what I was hoping for her terms of my health care and provided. She introduced her self to me, gave me a little background on her, and even had one of the other doctors help me so that I didn't have to return another day. She was wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I Had My First Visit With This dOCTOR, hAD a fULL eXAM AND PAP DONE. mEDICATION wAS tO bE pRESCRIBED, bEFORE i lEFT hER oFFICE i mADE sURE hER nURSE hAD mY pHARMACY cORRECT. I DID NOT RECEIVE MY MEDICINE UNTIL i cALLED ON A sATURDAY nIGHT, aN aSSISTANT cALLED IT IN. i Needed To Change To A Better Medication For Me She Called And Refused To Prescribe A Low Dose Of Medication Without A Mammogram , Which has Nothing To Do With The Medication, I Called 2 Otheg Gyn's and They Told Me A MAMMOGRAM wAS NOT NECESSARY TO HAVE THIS LOW-DOSE MEDICINE PRESCRIBED, SO, AFTER MY VISIT AND THOROUGH EXAM I Am Refused A Medication That Is Needed Because I Do Not Want A Mammogram, It is Unnecessary To Have This Medicine Prescribed.This Is The Only Doctor Who Is Withholding Medicine I Need ,The Other Gyn. Doctors, Said no A Mammogram is not required, Just an Exam Which I Had And A Normap Pap.

Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. Jennifer E. Laguaite's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2006)