Ratings for Dr. Brent Noorda

This was my last chance before surgery, I was recommended by a friend and through some of the best chiropractic and functional medicine I feel like I'm 20 again!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Great way to help with life's aches and pains. I was very skeptical, but have never felt better. I've noticed that when I followed what he suggested, I did really well. Forever greatful to my friend for suggesting Dr. Noorda and NUCCA care. As a side note, I did try another NUCCA chiropractor in St. George before I found Dr. Noorda and am very glad that I eventually made it over to Balanced Spinal Care.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Noorda's approach made my neck/back condition worse and he doesn't listen well. I would recommend against seeing him.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Never felt better. I felt like my thoughts were clearer I had more patients with my kids and my leg injury from running was almost gone. By the 2nd visit it was gone. Dr Noorda saw me through my last pregnancy where he helped with siatic back pain. It is nonivasive I would highly recommend this treatment for anyone from depression to major back or neck injuries.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

I am amazed at what excellent care and relief I received from Dr. Noorda. NUCCA is life changing!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

TEST FOR OFFICE USE - JOHN JOHNSON AKA FAKE PATIENT

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Brent Noorda's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2009)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio